Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Click click click again! This thing cheered me up last night! It's super duper cuteeeeee :D
Went out to do holiday homework with Joeyee & Yi Ren. This time I just woke up when Joeyee called me. So as usual got dragged outta bed. Our day was not very productive once again. We just did work for about 1hour with many many minutes of talking/slacking/eating. Accompanied YiRen to cut his hair later.
The day ended of well. Cause I got my dosage of (not very) long bus ride plus.... I met Yong Quan! :D x9999 He moved house already so there's no more borrowing textbooks from each other, walking each other home, talking at our void decks, sharing our problems and matters at hearts with each other.
I've been quite a good girl recently. I didn't go out that often this holiday. Okay I go out everyday but... it isn't as havoc. I go out in the morning and come home before 10pm and I bother to try and do work. How about that? :D
I embarrassed myself today again. Ahhhh. Wonder when am I ever gonna stop doing dumb and stupid things.
Some guy called and he was looking for my younger brother. The voice sounded kinda manly. So I picked up the phone and answered the guy with a fiercer tone than usual. Then the guy asked to speak to my mum. Passed the phone to my mum and I overheard them talking about some P6 stuff and I heard the phrase 'not so keen' and my mum taking down of the guy's number.
It suddenly rang a bell in my head that it was someone from Megalife in the P6 gathering committee. I went to the counter and saw the person's number and name and it was...... My buddy Ivy Quah's brother. Gosh :/ So freaking embarrassed. Ivycalled me later then she laughed at me. Nasty woman!
My friends are fabulous to the power of infinite. Upon knowing that I was down, they did something to make me smile. Guo Wei put Baby Tweety as his dp! Yahooooo, it automatically made me smile. The pic's currently my dp ;) Joeyee put tweety as her dp too! Thoughtful girl muacksxzz. And that short chat with Marvin defintely cheered me up too. They're always here at the right time :)
Yesterday night went better than I expected. I contemplated super duper long to send the message or to not send the message. It was left with one more button. Then Lim Jun & Joeyee messsaged me so I had to press the red button and read the message. But in the end I still sent it.. :/ Maybe I should never have done that.
Tomorrow...............
What would it take for you to see
To make you understand that I'll always believe
You and I can make it through
Oh baby I miss you, I do.
11:59 PM ♥