Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Well let's see. I've been on the computer for 6hours already. I seriously wonder what can I do on the computer for 6hours. But there's just so many things I can do, but definately not fruitful things. Because I still got a whole load of holiday homework to complete!! And I haven't started. Oh God please help meeeee.

http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm
Everyone please click click click the above link! I spend half an hour reading the whole thing and oh my it's damn good. So touching it almost made me cry. It has vulgarities inside though..

I believe if you love someone, you'll let the person go. You have to set them free. If they are meant together, they would be together, no matter where and how they ended. Like how the above link story goes. I wish, if only love was as beautiful as the story. Someday you will know why darling...

Somethings are not as simple as penning down the heartfelt thoughts. I tend to think a lot. But when I pen them down, things just don't flow smoothly. And I rather keep it to myself. Things would be less complicated that way. I prefer things this way :)

Look how young we are at this age. Fancy getting ourselves into complicated things. Why am I getting myself into all this shit. Spare me please. Would we be able to pull through the changing seasons? Oh, wait for me.

"Love is a simple thing. It’s either you love, or you don’t. You can try everything, almost everything to prevent yourself from loving, but it all boils down to this: Either you love, or you don’t.”

Pictures from our shopping trip!



Omg eyebags are starting to show!! Fugly fugly :(


























Is the pic above or this nicer? Tell me online/tag okay :D


Hi Joy, you're indeed joy! :D

Okay I'm off. Bye.

8:00 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com