Sunday, June 17, 2007

Today's Father's Day.

Sunday's a bore. Woke up at 1pm plus cause I got off the phone @ around 5am. Sat in front of the computer and that's all. I gotta get down to work omg. I left just one more week minus going shopping time + sleeping + lazing around + computer time...... You get the idea.

1. I'm gonna snap my hair again. Why does my fringe grow sooo fast.
2. I wanna talk to someone but I don't dare to.
3. Tell me what do you do when it all falls apart.
4. He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.
5. Life's like that.
6. I wanna grow fat.
7. I need kaching.
8. I love eating and sleeping.
9. I wanna get the LM shirt!
10. Joeyee finally sent me pictures from last last week.











7:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com