Friday, June 15, 2007
Those interested please contact me/93296083.
Price is negotiable.
Tyvm :D
-------------------------
I'm thinking of being MIA for a while. Or maybe create some private blog where I can post things more freely. Hmm....
Yesterday
Went out with the Christine and the Montfort guys. Damien, Kerwin, Zenith, Brendon, Boon Siang. Went to E2 Max Chamber and we watched Scary Movie 4. I think I'm not cut out for horror, but I like the thrill. I kept covering part of my eyes and screaming. Haha.
Went to play Fluox(sp?) ball after that. Then we went to Taka to the Tweety bird sale. And I got to watch the Looney tunes show! :D The guys were nice enough to accompany me to watch. Heh. Wisma followed by FarEast. Finally went to Shaw Tower to eat, slack, talk.
It was a happy day. It's been about 6months since we didn't meet up, though we still keep in contact. I think it's with them where I can do many weird things. Like everything we did today was something I did the first time.
Today
I got awaken by Vanessa's phone call to go to Vivo with she & Joy. So I dragged myself outta bed and got ready then I trained down to meet them. I love long bus rides and long train rides :) And the plus point is when I'm alone. Yknw, can do lots of thinking and it's a good time to e--.
Ate at Carl's Jr then walked around for a while cause we were running out of time. Headed back and went to church.
I wanted to stay at home to do my work, but then.... I have totally no no no discipline. People around me keep nagging at me to do my work and start studying. "You sec3 already leh...!!" Zz... It's always those words. And this reminds me, I haven't gone back to school to give VP the form.
Pictures yesterday:


So cuteeeeeeeee!! :D



It is a razor, that leaves your soul to bleed.
11:59 PM ♥