Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My, I don't know how to go about this.

I was on the phone from 8pm-3am last night. 7 whole hours on the phone with different people. Intended to do my Geog but just didn't have the discipline to. Anw conferenced with Marc and Christine and then Christine and Kerwin. Those two people made me laugh like mad

I got dragged outta bed today, by Venice Ng. (That girl's at her class chalet now) She made me go town with her. Not that I minded or anything but my sleep! And to think that I slept so late. The highlight of our whole town trip is.. Taka's having tweety bird sale!!! I went mad and Venice had to drag me away. Any longer I stayed there, she would have screamed her head off me.

They're selling the super big Tweety soft toy!! It costs $59.90. Anyone wanna donate to Amanda fund so that I can buy? :D Sales end this Sunday omg. K anw we met Ys, Pei Yin, Freddy and Edwin, plus Xshawn.

F21 and P&B ain't that fascinating now.. GSS like applies to those not so nice clothes only. Buddy & me's gonna get the bloody ex Little Miss shirt from somewhere anywhere. I'm a NUM member so doesn't really matter where we get it ultimately.

It's not all about 'following your heart'. I guess it's more about following your conscience. It's not what I want but I know I just gotta do it. God, please pull me through this. Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hand.

11:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com