Monday, June 11, 2007
Dad fetched me to the W last night. It was really heartbreaking to see my dearest AO in that stage, plus the whole family. That really made me afraid about the future. When's my time coming, I wonder. Life's short, and that's it. God, please give them the strength to carry on.
Marvin, Wei Ming and me sent Joy home yesterday first. Then the two guys sent me home, up-till-my-doorstep. We had fun walking in the rain and yakking and I reached home at midnight. I think both of them walked home :/
Was on the phone with Kerwin till quite late. I shared with him how I was really feeling and... I dunno. I'm just thinking and thinking these few days. I really need to do something ahhh damn it. I'm meeting the whole gang tomorrow whooopie! But that's if I can make it. If I'm not going, they're gonna cancel the whole thing. I'm teh VIP! :D So pray hard I can go go go!!!
Got very few hours of sleep and I woke up to go to the F. It was the very first time I saw a cremation happen. As the whole process was happening, mostly everyone just cried.. Haiyo very sad leh! I can't take it. We're living in this surreal world. Everything's happening like having a oddly dreamlike quality thing. Jesus, beautiful saviour.
Anyway after that Joy, Vanessa & I went shopping. And Joy's really fascinated, cause she never actually shopped like how I did. I wanted to buy clothes cause I had the $$ but I spent it on many thousand accessories from Diva. I feel like I can open an accessory shop now muahaha. But I still wanna buy many many things.
So I was their image consultant and I should be paid! Gave them extreme makeover. Bet they're very thankful now. Gotta get the pictures from Vanessa soon.
"Eh how can you guys can take windmill home" -Ivy Quah
Roflmao. She never fails to make me laugh.
Homework should die. Geog teacher don't wanna accept mine and those others who haven't handed in work. I'm not gonna bother even doing it then.
More photos from Pahang:


People can hardly get to see me in specs.
A picture speaks a thousand words :) I just have this fear of loosing you
Lub-a-dub-dub
7:57 PM ♥