Monday, June 18, 2007

I think I'm the dumbest person on earth -.- Here's how it goes..

I forgo-ed part of my sleep just to go to school to hand in my dropping of subject form. So I happily made my way to school. I walked into the general office and stood right infront of the clerk. I wanted to hand in my form, so I digged through my bag and guess what...........

I COULDN'T FIND THE FORM!

What the hell man! I searched through my bag so many times and I still couldn't find it. And I did all this while the clerk was staring at me with-the-wtheck-is-this-student-doing look. Thank goodness Mich & HuiYing knocked on the General Office door so I walked out to talk to them. I was kinda saved by them.

asdkjaljlkjslanfjkeuaoirusr!!!! _l_

Made a stupid trip to school just to hand in a stupid form. And now, I gotta go back to school again!! Walau eh!! :@ Is anyone going back to school anytime this week/tomorrow/asap?!?!?!?!?! Help me hand in the form and spare me from misery pleaseee. But wait. Now, I CAN'T FIND THE FORM AT HOME. Hohoho, merry christmas.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Anw went to complete my homework with Ivy, Joy & Vanessa. As usual, nothing was done. Okay. I did a bit of Amaths (like 1qns?) Geog and Jian Bao. I only complete 1 SS mindmap. Total failurezzzz.

I met both my GFs today- Theresa & Michele. And Angela saw me but I was 'rushing like cacat' (quoted by her sms hahaha) cause Ivy skipped her tennis training and she saw her captian. She's damn cartoon. She just rushed out of the toilet and acted like a hysterical woman without telling me what was going on and attempted so badly ro run away without getting seen by her captian.

The 4 of us were talking about the times in Medan last year. Oh boy. We miss it so much. Those times where we practice our mimes/dances/songs over and over again, the flooding of toilet bowls, bathing in brown water, eating spicy food, long bus rides (:D) to crusades, shopping madness including doing crazy things to our hair, camwhoring, laughing, matchmakin Joachim & PJ, seeing the many salvations, talking to kak yo, etc etc etc etc! This year, Ivy & Joy's going to Orang Asli and Vanessa & me are both going to India.

Heard from Marc that Jeremiah's in hospital at Orang Asli :(
Brendon quitted school and is in private now and I only heard about it last Mon!!!!!
My neighbour (16) is damn cartoon cause he saw me in he lift and we actually never talked before. Then he messaged me in friendster and asked if we could be friends and I was like woahhhhh how did you managed to track me down.

I was readin this book yesterday my mum bought for me and it's a super fantastic book. Ivy, Joy & Vanessa wanna borrow it :D Gonna spend my time reading now that school hasn't reopened. Btw I don't want school to reopen! And I haven't read finish TKMB. Shucks.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/647208/amazing_six_year_old_singer/
ANOTHER MUST CLICK!!! It's just 5mins of your time. Click click click!



Hi Buddy :D






Medan girls - TKGS girls!



My own personalised neoprint :D


:)


Yi Ren's cap.

Byeee ;D

11:54 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com