Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Quan You! :D

I met Venice in the afternoon for lunch and to pass her her trackpants. Had a real good heart to heart talk about my problems. She understands everything I say, but she says things that are totally different from Ys. Read her blog and million smiles for a particular part about what we just talked about... Go figure!

Neville & Guo Wei are sweethearts haha. They're really nice friends. They messaged me upon knowing I was sad. I don't know how they found out though. I realise that guys are actually very caring. And for me, it seems that the opposite sex would be always the one cheering me up :o

Service and cell today was good, I like. Big brother didn't come and I wished he came cause of the awkward situation. My cell loves ramen! :D

Btw my phone is spoilt! :(

Kay I better be going cause my I haven't even packed my bag and its like 1 in the morning and I gotta meet at 7.30am. Die! Don't miss me, I'll be back on Tuesday. And hopefully a mahjong session can happen hehehe :D

Come back soon <3













Bye!

1:03 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com