Sunday, May 20, 2007
I brought Tweety out and so many people abused it. They squished it, carried Tweety with much force etc etc. I was so sad till I cried. Yeah, I c.r.i.e.d. Walau treat Tweety until like that! -.- Made me so freaking pissed. Friends thought I was so retarded to cry over this stupid soft toy.
I love Tweety what! I do talk to Tweety one okay. I hug it to sleep and pinch Tweety's cheeks. I really want a big Tweety from Minitoons or something; non-disfigured one! But practically most shops don't sell Tweety anymore. Sigh. I love Tweety, so cute!!! <3
I just kept crying the whole day. More than 5 times. I suffered from emotional breakdown. Sigh. I really just wanna see that someoneeeeee! I cried infront of Jeremiah's whole cell plus mine. It was so embarrassing.
I have really wonderful friends around me. And everyone who saw Tweety told/smsed me that Tweety's really cute. But they're not wonderful cause they said Tweety is cute. They're wonderful cause they just are :) They cheered me up so much. I really dunno how to express my thank yous to them.
And. Thank you very very much Guo Wei for dedicating that post to me! It did make me happy no doubt about it. Apparently, GW was the first one who noticed my 'coded post', and thought it was actually a blank post. And so, he decoded the thing (I know few people know how to. Read between the lines) He told me so easy, he'll make something else. So yeah there he did it for me. I am really touched. Thank You Guo Wei!
Sigh Big Brother told me that he really feels that he dunno me anymore :'( He's one of those I really rely on at times. I don't wanna disappoint him. Sigh. He invested alot of effort in me. 
Tweety says goodnight everyone :) You gotta admit Tweety's so cute.
1:40 AM ♥