Sunday, May 27, 2007

Replies to tags! P.S. Some of the tags were quite long ago one :/

Guo Wei: What is FTW? I forgot, lol.
Wow you will have goosebumps one ah? xP Oh tell your sis she has good taste. Tweety is cute! :D
Lol Ms Soh. Only you call me that okay! Anw, yes I love the songgg :D Plus your MSN DP. Spiderman!

Connie: Haha woman. I'm very happy now! No more e-- already :D Thank you anyway!
Pahang = Resilience Camp! Not a place for you to enjoy! I really miss Pahang :( I would give up almost anything to go back there. Lol you're a sadist lah! I didn't come across the dead fly coverd toilet though.

Karin: Haha that's good. Don't cry okay! :) 5 days spent with you man! <3 Pahang's love! Let's go back there soon okay. Girlfriends outing or something xP

Victoria: Haha yes I won GW. Lol don't kill, later you go to jail. Torture can already. Okay I'm damn evil lah. Actually I know of many people who don't like her. But just that they can't do anything you know..
Yayyy I miss Pahang too! Yep yep. Not don't wanna go lah, but it's just that we're too used to comfort! :)

Mel: I miss you guys! Haha don't worry I'm very very happy now :D Love you too!

Jollin: Haha of course lah! I think forever also will be crazy one. Jollin Ong, I miss you! Let's hang out soon okay. Be guai!

Shan Ying: Haha yah lor! Pahang was superb fun. Lying on the ground to see stars with you was love :)

Vanessa: Haha don't worry! I'm happy now. But still, no one's allowed to torture Tweety okay! The person will die.

Joeyee: I miss you too! Hey, you better take care of yourself and don't anyhow do things okay. Don't make me worry for you!

Sihui: AHEM! Someone love ** hor ;D Shake only lah you. Nice knowing you Miss Crazy.

Billie: Me too! Haha yeah lor. We can clinche the last award lah!

Cheryl Foo: I have such a hard time figuring which Cheryl you are, haha. But I know which already! Alright, I'll remember you don't worry! :D

Chloe: Chloe! Me too :( I love Spiderman! Yeah I got the pics already. Thanks so much. Have fun in Vietnam alright!

Hazel: Thank you Hazel! I got the pictures already :)

1:35 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com