Monday, May 14, 2007
Ex Boyf messaged me on Sat night. Well yeah, we haven't been exactly talking for about a year like how normal friends would. Occasional talks here and there, that's about it. So we cleared things up and I'm a happy kid :D I'm proud of him manzzz.
Harry from Spiderman3 is hot!
Venice Ng Shi Yin just called me and screamed into the phone 'AMANDA I.........' Siao zha bor!
I am bored.
I wanna cut my hair.
I miss Each a cup Chocolate Oreo. I haven't drank it for more than a month?
I can't wait for MMT'06 gathering.
I'm going out with Buddy Quah tomorrow again
:D

Reply to tags:
Huiwen: Tanning with who, where, when? I don't think I can make it :(
Yiin Shin: Hey hey you you I am not disappointed in you lah! Yeah gotta catch up with you soon! Yeah have DDR. I love 2A o6' and GFs too! <3
VICTORIA: Haha you're welcome then :D I can tell. Thick skinned woman. Haha yay shopping! :D It's joy man!
Connie: Actually I know you love me moreo lah right :D I think you are mad too, seriously! Haha too bad xP Go buy hoodie lah! Hoodie is love I tell you :D I wanna buy another hoodie! Let's go hoodie hunting together. You know I had such a hard time looking for hoodie then when I found it I was so happy! :D
Mel: MALISSA! Hello you! I had a hard time searching for your blog you know.
Val: Haha you better be honoured man! Not many people faces get to be in my blog okay, especially the background! xP I know I'm damn precious :) I am! See you soon too! Sorry yesterday couldn't go shopping with you. Haha this Sat alright!
Steffi: Hello Steffi. Thanks :D
Karin: Pinchable cheeks woman. I where got emo! :o So long since I emo okay, haha! You cheer up too lah!
Joeyee: You watching Spiderman now I know! Okay will help you right after I post this :D
2:55 PM ♥