Thursday, May 31, 2007
This holiday's gonna be quite a boring one. Staying at home and just stone? I think I need a lot of time to reflect about the past 5 months of 2007. And proceed to a higher level of understanding about things. But I definately know my studies are not doing fine at all. I feel... empty.
Venice doesn't believe that I haven't lost my f*k- (NOT VIRGINITY!) Walau eh, I feel so insulted. Not only her, but quite a number of other people too. Believe it or not, I'm quite innocent okay :D Yeah I don't care. You people must believe, no other options heh.
I'm still sick and there's an additional headache, which means another dosage of panadol again. Some day I'm just gonna die due to overdosage of panadols. It sucks being sick. Can't even have proper sleep at night. And camp's coming up. I wanna be fine before camp!! Besides I'm camp committee so it's gonna be busy.
Have been sleeping before 11pm everynight because of someone who will shoo me to bed everynight. "Can you go rest or nottt" Haha. Sweet baby! :D
I miss you :(


We both happened to be in fbts haha.
(P.S. I like the first two photoshopped pictures :D It's done by yours truly:])
I'll never give up my Girlfriends for anything <3
9:22 PM ♥