Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I think I'm really screwed for MYEs.

AMaths paper was killer. I bet if I studied, I could have done questions lah -.- I was supposed to wake up at 4.30am to start studying, but I overslept. So I went to class with an empty brain, zz. Not only for AMaths, but for Chinese too. But the paper was kinda easy. Physics tomorrow. If I fail this but pass Chem, Hello Combined Science! And I'm prepared to drop to Emaths.

I have been on the computer for about 4hours already. Edited the skin a bit. So now there's Val & my pic at the bottom.

I'm tired tired tired. Feel like sleeping, but I know I can't.

I wonder why do I always take a liking to people who's name is _____.

Okay I'm going out soon again. I bet I'll be damn late.


Chio right? :D I did it.




Y'knw what. My posts are getting more and more boring by the day.

5:21 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com