Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I flung my Physics paper. I was supposed to stay up and study but I fell asleep and only woke up in the morning with my lights still on. Stupid Sean never wake me up. So I didn't manage to study anything in the end. Haha but it's not his fault, only got myself to blame. Wth man, I was pissed with myself when I woke up.

I was in the lift going down, then I realised a TMS teacher stayed the same block as me. I was so shocked, and I looked damn messy.

Some yellow grasshopper flew past me and landed on my sleeve of my uniform. It was half the size of my hands? I screamed like an idiot after like 5seconds after Andra screamed -.- Then it went to disturb classamtes. So now I'm paraniod whatever flying/dropping objects. I'll scream.

Went to the airport with Ivy after school. Haha, not to study but to eat Popeyes :D Then went over to her house and yeah we have plans. We're going shopping tomorrow. Strike while the iron is hot, cause I have money muahaha.

White sands has upgraded so much man! Upgraded too fast, that I don't even know what's happening. So there's an arcade plus neoprint shop now. And yes I only know about that after I read Fiona's blog. I shall visit White Sands soon! And last week was the first time I stepped into TM ever since after March holidays. Yes, it's that pathetic.

My stomach's hurting ever since just now, and I wondered wtheck is wrong with it. I realised... that I didn't eat dinner that's why -.- I can't believed I'm so dumb hahaha.

It feels like it's the end of the exams. Didn't lift a finger on Maths. One more paper to go and that's it! Everybody say YAYYY!! (YAYYY!!)

10:01 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com