Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I don't think I'll be on hiatus long.

MYEs started today and I guess the Papers were quite alright. Lunched at Siglap with many classmates after exam, then back to school for extra Chem lessons. 5hours straight of P. Chem & Phy on Sat. And another 2 and a half hours of P. Chem today.

Why, why don't I have brilliant and smarter brains :'( This's really killing me.

Might be involved in some kinda police case, but for the right reasons. I'm the eyewitness, the one & only one.

Studied at airport with classmates, then Sean came. Went to viewing mall. Shortly Venice came then we went down to Macs to study. Can't freaking study at all. Shifted here & there. 10+, we went to T2 viewing mall but we couldn't see planes. So we took skytrain to T1 to see planes take off & land.

As I was on the bus on the way to the airport, I saw the whole long stretch of road that can see airplanes take off & land. I promise myself I wanna walk the whole stretch one day :) I'm gonna do that one fine day.

Reached home @ 12midnight.

Nights are emo. Days are less emo. Emo emo time.

Tag replies
WL: Haha okay you didn't. Flung? Study lah! I also gonna flung :( Why don't I have brains. Damn pathetic grr!

Jollin: I'm beside you! HAHA, kidding. I'm behind you too. Got your b- already?!

Victoria: Nono Miss Tan, you're getting the wrong idea. Kay maybe I didn't blog properly, so I didn't bring my message across properly. It goes like this okay.. I don't need presents or by right I shouldn't need presents to study. Cause afterall my grades are mine :) Kai Ting's damn cute lah! Haha.

Vanessa: StuDYING! -.- I haven't started at all. I'm only at the first point of SS- Leadership is Key. Chicken mama backside lesbian! :(

Fiona: Can you please make me study?! I can't freaking sit down and study. Blooooody hell man. I can't study :(

-: Bugis.

SpitsBeaT: Hey GW. Cheer up alright :) Although I don't really know what the exact situation is but from your blog I somehow get the idea. I really admire how strong you are. You don't have to put up a brave front infront of 3R, infront of your friends, or infront of your family. It's not wrong breaking down you know. Remember Dally from The Outsiders? Everyone has his breaking point. And you don't have to think of who to cry infront of, just cry your hearts out.

There's nothing wrong crying, please know that. Isn't it better to let your emotions out? Don't bottle your feelings to yourself. It isn't that healthy. Don't feel that way that you don't have anyone to talk to. You can always talk to me. Since I'm always awake till late. I can be your listening ear you know. So what if crying doesn't solve problems? But I'm sure it does make you feel better right! :)

Don't live life just for the sake of living. I'm certain there's many other things in this world worth smiling more. Perhaps you tend to suffer more compared to others. Don't put yourself down. In my eyes, you're not a failure nor are you a loser. You're someone who's a really fun guy. Maybe you didn't know, but I cried while reading your post.

And lastly, heck care that 'yrfren' ass. I swear I wanna kill him/her but.. He/she should just jump down and die. Insensitive ass.

Good luck for your MYEs & all the best. Pull through this ordeal! I know you can do it and I'm behind you all the way.

So, this is for you. :) :] (: [: :) :D SMILE MY FRIEND!

2:59 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com