Friday, May 18, 2007
I'm tearing :'(
Today's kinda the last day of school for the Sec3s cause we'll be going to Pahang, somewhere far far away from Singapore. Okay not really very far but to me it's torturous. Form Teacher's gonna call my parents to come down to school to meet her during that week cause of my wonderful results. I failed everything except Eng & Chi. I really dunno how to break this to my parents.
Went with Karin to visit Ys after school today cause Ys had swollen eyes and was stuck at home. So we decided to pay her a surprise visit. We spent very long figuring which of the 2 lifts is the right one up to her house. So we went up & down the 2 lifts many times. Then we finally confirmed cause we met Theresha below Ys's house.
We ding-donged her doorbell and we ran down the staircase to hide. Ys opened the door and there was no one outside. Instead of closing the door, she still was wondering who pressed her doorbell. Karin & I were trying very hard to control our laughters then Ys head suddenly popped out and we finally could laugh properly. Haha.
Stayed and then we headed to TM for lunch and in search of camp stuffs. Also went to the Open Plaza and the 3 of us chit chatted. I love them plus Venice <3 Yesterday went with Michele to Vivo to shop. I bought my P&B tops yay.
It's torturous, because this means that I won't be able to see you for the week plus the whole June Holidays. I' guess I'll miss you. Pahang feels far away from you. Perhaps I'll give myself this one week to really think things through. But I think I'll end up crying everyday :'( I would die just to see you one last time before I leave. Yknw I would walk a thousand miles to just see you. I really dunno how am I gonna survive. A day's tough enough for me, let alone a month. Damnit.
I really wanna just let it all out, but I can't. I really fear about the outcome. I rather just keep everything to myself then to let it out. If I don't help myself, who else can actually help me. I'd rather do this from afar then to let it out. I sound like some kinda love sick fool but no I'm not. This crazy lil thing called, wait it isn't even love. And yet I'm this insane wth. The best thing's that you dunno who you are. Everything's gonna be different if you know. It's a matter of tim I guess... :'(
E--ing ain't good. It seriously sucks. I didn't even touch GB the whole day.
Thank you everyone who cheered me up. I'm very touched. Big brother actually noticed my dissapearance today and he called me to ask me what happened. I read his message, and I just started crying. He's one of the guys who really understands me. And thank you to everyone below who tagged and talked to me online.
Thank you very very much Sean :)
Reply to tags!
Victoria: Eh I did win Guo Wei quite a no of times yesterday okay. It was just that Wednesday was kinda my off day haha. Yeah alright thanks a lot. You too, don't be troubled by that woman okay.
SpitsBeaT: I never say it was wrong lah. You bully me lor, haha. No need let me win one okay. I'm not that pathetic, although you might think I am under your eyes. I removed already, cause like very mean like that. Anyway for all those that think that it's my fault.. well.. Guo Wei provoked me like mad! *points finger at him*
Vanessa: Can't help it. I really dunno what to do. I'm at a loss.
Karin: Sigh wo shi bu yao ku de. Sui xi huan ku leh? You also don't cry lah okay. Cheer up super cute x100 girl! You know I love you right. I'll entertain you on the way to Pahang okay. That's provided........ Sigh you know :( It's gonna be hard. 1watt maybe still can. You too okay! <3
PeiYin: Pei Yin your taste so weird! Where got cute?! He give me that kinda 'nerd' impression haha. Lol! How you know he nice. You also never meet him before xP
YEES: Haha alright :D Thank you!
Joeyee: :'( You tell me how not to. Tomorrow I surely very ... one. Maybe I'll just breakdown. Then I know you'll be stunned haha.
Val: Hey! I never noticed leh. Maybe you don't put it in just such a obvious way? I really dunno how to describe how I'm feeling, but I guess that's the best I can. You can tell me things too you know. Haha thank you so much babe! :) So sweet ah. Lol you also dunno. Not from their cell one. It's from my ____. I'll fill you in tomorrow okay!
Connie: Okay you ultimate bodoh lah xP Alright I'll try to okay. Haha you told me thousands of times. But I'm sure you haven't told me that for a very long while already. Means I very long never emo already okay :) I hate e--ing lah, it sucks. Walau not shy ah! Haha okay you can give me ONE thing. I'm nice right?!
Yiin Shin: Hey starrr. Okay :( Yeah I should probably stop thinking about how much I'll miss... So hard lah! Okay not really heh. You good lor, call me retarded. Haha kidding. Okay soon. Give me a month xP Kidding. If I at Pahang anyhow think please slap me okay :(
They never stop flowing down my face, until now.......
{Edit}
I feel so much better. No more emo already YAY :D
{Edited}
11:56 PM ♥