Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Got back 3 subjects results today and oh boy it rocked like never before. 2 F9s & 1 E8. Hell -.- More powderful results coming tomorrow.
Anyway happy stuff! :D Met Ivy after school and we headed down to parkway. I finally got to drink my chocolate oreo! Visited shops and am considering to buy more stuff. Gotta visit town real soon.
Headed to her house after that, where we played Neopets. I got her addicted to the game that she created an account for herself haha. Cacat lah. Then went to meet Joylynn and Rachel to discuss camp stuff, and home sweet home.
I psychoed classmates to play Gunbound with me. YES! They agreed :D Was talking about Gunbound almost the whole day! Jonathan already downloaded and he's waiting for me to play. Muahaha classmates shall entertain me. Oh yeah, I got a top secret. I'm engaging myself in games now. I'm playing Neopets too now xP
Maggie's on Deal or no Deal as one of the model. Hot man! She's carrying the no 4 suitcase.
Okay! I'm off to play neopets now. I'll take care of the pet like he's my own baby. HEHEHE bye.
8:29 PM ♥