Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Ali! :D The very cute dinosaur.

I went to school today for the third time in a row for Maths remedial. What to do, my Maths suck. And I was late again heh. Yesterday we were about an hour late cause the bus refused to stop at our school bus stop and then we had to walk back to school.

I think Kee Siang and Edwin are really funny people. And to think I didn't like Kee Siang last year or something :/

Went to town with Venice & Ys. We went shopping. Venice & I bought a topshop top :) Ys was being vain. She kept buying face products. Hahaha. (I'm kinda getting back at her cause she always posts my unglam/retarded picture on her blog and she'll say Unglam/retarded Amanda)Anw, I discovered some very very shocking news, right Venice ;)

Didn't really have mood to shop because I'm still very sick. I'm going out to now. Bye!

8:40 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com