Friday, May 04, 2007
Exams are seriously taking a toll on me. In these 3 days, I only slept a total of less then 12 hours. I wondered how I survived. And I only spend 1/5 of the time constructively. I seriously wanna kill myself -.-
Yesterday
English paper- I could complete the paper. I thought I had a lot of time left, so I wrote very slowly and neatly. When teacher said 'okay complete your last sentence', ughhh! I even had time to go to the toilet, but no time to complete paper.
SS- I only bothered to study one chapter cause I knew that SEQ would come out either of the 2 chapters. And I knew that SBQ would come out chapter 4.
Today
P.Geog- I freaking screwed up this whole paper. I only read through 2 out of the 3 chapters tested cause I spotted questions again. But I just couldn't memorise a single thing. How many freaking pages!? I spend half an hour on the paper then I went to sleep. The whole 3R, and I mean whole, was scribbling until the very end. Me.. I just gave up man.
EMaths P2- No comments. Not easy at all, not that difficult. It's the same every year, which means will fail.
Okay enough about damn exams. Went out with Girlfriends (Karin, Ys, Venice) after school yesterday to study (I ended up sleeping okay...... Ys even took a pic as evidence. It's up at her blog) and we went shopping! I wanna buy so many things!
Today went out with Mich, Steph, Girlfriends, Gao Ning, Yee See & Yu Qian. Ate at MOS then we went to open square and we relieved our childhood moments. I lmao until I cried hahaha. Some of them went home first then the rest of us went shopping again.
I'm currently high now, I don't know why. Maybe cause tomorrow's a Saturday! :D And I'm very very happy by the fact that it's a Friday too. Finally I can take a breather :) I'm so happy that I went out with Ys & Karin for the past few days! Yay yay yay.
Pictures!


I'm with specs!


My hair looks like Paul Twohill right :D


Hi, I love you :D
10:49 PM ♥