Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I guess all I needed was some sort of encouragement, at least knowing that there's others like you behind me, and I'm not alone. Thanks for reminding that God's still here for me no matter what, and I should entrust my studies to Him. I'll let that anxiety go, and the kid will find peace ;)
Sakae @ Parkway with Theresa & Michele after school. Girlfriends are catching up once again! Gonna go out these two days, and also celebrate Theresa's birthday. And YS finally sounded a Girlfriend outing, something me and Venice has been waiting for so damn long!
Ivy was so sweet. She came all the way outside school to find and meet me. After Sakae with them, met her and we went home together. It was pouring like nobody's business. We had fun with broken umbrellas, drenching our whole bodies, laughing in the middle of the rain, running till we nearly peed in our pants :D Bused home with her and I fetched her home. I love my Buddy! <3
I love big brother :D
Famous last words.
9:53 PM ♥