Monday, April 23, 2007

WHAT. THE. HELL. Exams starts next Monday and I only knew about it today! Damn.

Re-ran my 2.4km today. I passed. Okay I can actually run lah, but it's just that I walked the whole 4 rounds the previous time. I ran the first three rounds in 10.44s :D Not bad right! And Victoria bluffed me my first round 5mins already. Victoria is a big fat liar. Haha.

I'm suffering from serious headache. I think it's cause of the weather. I'm having headaches so frequently nowadays. Seriously, I've been taking an overdose of panadols already. I think I better go check up, but I'm scared, just in case something bad happens.

People gotta pay me to study man, haha. Someone said that if I have 1 distinction, I'll get a treat from anywhere. And if I have 2 distinctions, I'll get 2 treats. So on and so forth. Delon gotta brainwash me to start studying. And thousands of people have to motivate me to study. Afterall, my studies are my grades, not theirs. So I feel so so so bad. I'm gonna try my best to start studying!

Shit, I am going to fail failed my Amaths retest. So I can leave Mr Yong's class and prepare to drop.

Oh yes. I met Christine & Kerwin at Bugis on Sat to. And it's Sean Teng, not Shawn Tang -.-

I love big brother. A simple message from him can cheer me up!

I like it when things happen, with a lil twist in it <3

7:57 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com