Sunday, April 01, 2007

I really can't sleep so late. I think too much, ugh. And then I'll become emo.

Marc, Leon & I wore stripes today. Marc's was dark & light green, Leon's was gray & white, and mine was dark & light blue! The stripe gang. I very much wanted to go back home to change, because it's so embarrassing. It's as if I'm one of their clique. Haha. I promise I'll check with them what they're wearing on Saturday, so history would not ever ever repeat itself.

Meeting ended at 1 and I spent my time stoning. I really had nothing to do! Ended up playing cards and talking :) Left church with the two above plus Ivan, Marvin and Theodore. I felt damn weird. I was like the only girl with 5 guys, wow. Tongues will start wagging.

He told me, 'Why do you care about what others think about you?' Man, how true is that. I thought about it the whole day, and I realised I shouldn't care about what others say about me, just cause I was the only girl who went out with them just for lunch. And at least they're morally upright and much more mature then others.

Block 85 with cell afterwards. I met Weiwei. Waited for 9876451332 years for seats, till we finally found one.

It's April Fools. At 12:13am, I got tricked already! How gay was that, haha. And I think I really should keep my mouth shut at times, cause I always seem to be embarrassing myself! Might be meeting buddy quah later!

Sulaiman's smile's very cute!

Alright. My eyes are really shutting any moment. Goodnight!
I think I'm falling for you.

4:21 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com