Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Happy Birthday John Tang! :D
I'm starting to be very stressed already, due to the bloody MYE. Please, I really need discipline and I must stop falling asleep. I seriously need a motivator, stop getting distracted, be on task! I attempted to study @ DTE today, but I ended up falling asleep hur. Wtheck!
Finally TMS is implementing the school reporting time on a day in which school starts at 9am. Which means, no squeezing into buses and more sleeeeep! :D I'm super happy, because I really really need sleep!
Anw Ex Boyf messaged me last night, which really shocked me. We caught up with each other and he promised me something. Really glad for him :]
I hate exams.
I need to study.
I can't wait for exams to be over.
I wish to screw exams upside down.
But oh well, no use complaining. I must stop procrastinating and really get down to work, even if it means sacrificing my sleep. I'll just have to bare with it until the end of MYE. C'mon Amanda, it's just 15 odd days. Many people are behind me, and I don't wanna disappoint them, neither do I wanna disappoint myself.
Your simple messages always make me smile. I smile to myself like a retard and idiot at times. You always remind me to do stuff and to prioritise things, and bringing me back to my #1 in life. I'll really try and do my very best :D I know you hate this word esp if it's from me but, Thank You!
Hi world, I'm stressed.
11:13 PM ♥