Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Craig! :D

I finally got to at least spend some time with Venice & Theresa, and watch the basketballers train. Theresa & I went high over.. something. We're forever laughing at small lil things.

I don't care if that girl says what 'stay back and attract their attention and after training ask them, ni men yao bu yao chi fan.' I bet she ain't any better, so she should speak for herself. Haha, don't like her lah.

I miss Tan Yong Quan like mad! So, he came under my block to find me just now. We catched up with each other again. He's always so busy. Neglect me only I feel damn bad now. I'm sorry :(

Whether I come to school or not, it's not your problem. So MYOB please. (I'm not) Sorry that I'm not a school girl material, I don't always spend my time studying, I don't do my homework on time, I don't mug :)

Shit. Chem test tomorrow. I'm gonna flung it once again. Wth -.- Maths & Science ain't my forte at all.

Sherwyn's sponsoring me free movie ticket!

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, teh hotness ;D

Saturday:

10:55 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com