Thursday, April 26, 2007
Gosh. 1 year passed so quickly like that. Just last year, VL celebrated her birthday with us plus the guys at Pasir Ris Park. A year back.. It was raining so heavily, Kerwin broke up with that woman, I cried because I finally broke down over the break up, had a competition on who could drink the most amount of soft drinks, Jollin and her retarded fishballs, Jollin spit/pour F&N Grape on Christine's Roxy shirt, cam-whoring in the toilet, the guys going topless, entertaining videos, baby looney tunes! etc etc.
All that happened a year ago. And wow, how fast a year passed just like that. I really miss those time. Vl, please faster come back from Perth! I'm super envious of her syllabus, cause they're studying damn simple algebra like expansion and their chinese is as simple as wo de ming zi shi..
Haha was on the phone with VL, followed by Christine, then conferenced with VL, Christine, Jollin & Damien. Jollin & I had such a fun time talking about someone we don't like. Then Damien that ass complained that we like to gossip. Once on the phone we will gossip. Haha whatever!
We had some kinda talk from Syed yesterday because a teacher asked him to do so. Some kinda talk to wake each and everyone of us up. Guess it helped. But there were so many internal conflicts and shoutings. Even vulgarities were used. I almost treated myself as the person sitting on the fence. Cause I don't really have much comments. But apparently someone thinks that I'm not happy :/ The VP's coming to talk to our class tomorrow.
I went shopping with Connie & Andra today after school. I FOUND MY BLACK SKINNIES :D :D :D x100! And I wanna buy heels! Gonna get them either tomorrow or Sat, if I have the time. Cannot only study, must play too! But yeah apparently I don't even study haha.
He's cute :D
6:49 PM ♥