Tuesday, April 17, 2007
To Theresa>
Hello sister! Happy Birthday :D I still remembered during the month of Feb, things weren't really fine. But either then that, let's look at the positive side. We're fine and moving on very well! Heh, I feel honoured cause I'm the only one who knows that thing! We both are always banging into retarded and weird guys who stare at us. The weather doesn't like us cause everytime we're about to meet it will pour. We're always skipping school together, and laughing like siaozhabors. Anyway, just wanna say thank you for everything, standing by my side in bad and good times. Love!
16 April 07, Monday
Had 5 stations for NAPFA, and I can't jump for nuts. My standing board jump is only 155cm -.- And after jumping like more than 10 times, I finally improved by 5cm. Just made it on the dot for a C :) So, my legs are hurting like crap now. It hinders my movement!
Mr Yong didn't come, so it was anti-math for a day :D
17 April 07, Tuesday
Firstly, eeeeeeeee someone has the same wallet as me, except that its in different colour! I bought it like before CNY and that person bought it over the weekend (I think) Yuckkks x999999 Don't wanna have same thing as that person. Gross only pleasesxzzz!
Got punished to stand on the chair with classmates during Chinese class, cause we didn't hand in zuo ye. How retarded. I really hope that I can find it, if not I gotta copy the whole book, and stand on table instead.
Got back Geog test and I passed :D I'm happy with a capital H because I didn't really study, only last minute. But I failed my Chem test miserably again -.- Damn it. Screw maths & science! And tomorrow's A maths & Lit test, grrr. I must start studying! Study study study study study!
Met up with Theresa after school cause that girl didn't go school. Went DTE to eat Subway and studied abit but I ended up sleeping and doing other things but studying. Met Fenyx, Cheryl, Veto & Roxanne. Those kiasu people went to queue up for free Ben&Jerrys, haha. The queue was seriously so long!
Oh yes, met Marc & Ben at the bus stop when we were heading back. Went with them to Popular to buy some books & went to fishing pond to have dinner. They're nice people :D And cause my thighs are hurting like mad and I couldn't walk fast, the both of them call me ah ma, just cause I took very long to climb a flight of stairs. Haha. But I am seriously walking like a duck. Reached home at about 9pm :]
I got back my phone already! :D :D :D And I'm no more emo kid, I'm happy!
10:42 PM ♥