Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Jessica! :D


Get it shawty is freaking hot man.

Yesterday & today's not a fine day.

I thought it was easier relating to you guys. But apparently this doesn't seem like the case. I really want a break. But I know just because of my circumstances I can't go on hiatus just like that. No I can't talk to any of you, cause it's just too difficult. We don't know each other well enough.

Seeing someone close to me change, oh that sucks. It's as if she's following after my footsteps, not literally. The value of importance of things is changing. You used to be the one over there guiding me and giving me advice, stopping from me to become a worst person. But look, it's all happening the other now.

Rounds of waterfall _l_ Damn, I hate all this shit. And I hate my family.

It's like you chase away the storm making it all okay. And I know I can go on, cause you set me free when life gets the best of me. Even if I fall, I wont break. Through it all I'll make it through. Thank you. Without you, I think I'll die.

I'm phoneless now. So please don't call/sms me.

Another round of shit thunderstorm coming, great.

7:15 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com