Saturday, April 14, 2007
New skin's up. The old one has been there for exactly 4 months.
I skipped school today. Had Combined Sports Meet all the way @ Jurong Stadium. Hell no I'm not gonna wake up so early just to travel there and get roaster. Thankfully I didn't go cause the sun burnt many people's faces.
Met Theresa and we went to Bugis to get our stuff. Whenever both of us wanna meet, the sky will pour and we'll be stuck at home. Headed to town afterwards to get my stuff and then we met Venice. I saw Jollin's friends and M's so cuteeeee :D I miss Jollin man. Oh yah. Finally got to meet Xshawn, after so long. He was working so we decided to pay him a visit.
Steamboat @ Marina Bay with Theresa, Venice, Michele, Stephanie, Shermaine, WeiYang, QuanYou, LipKio, WeiWei & MingSong to have Theresa's birthday dinner. We had fun :D
I spent like $100 in 2 days :X
Something super funny happened just now. Sms between Marc & I. (Briefly cause I can't remember the whole thing)
He: You see that window over there?!
Me: Haha yes. Which window you referring to? I'm on the train lah :D
He: I'm also on the train! Where are you?!
Me: Oh no. This doesn't sound good. Next stop Kembangan.
He: God! Where are you?
Me: Haha goodness! I'm heading towards Eunos now. Where are you?!
Alighted from Eunos because Theresa hasn't arrived yet. So I called him.
Me: Hello where are you?
He: Something something something. I couldn't make up what he was saying
Me: I just alighted from Eunos
He: !!! OMG?! I also alighted leh!
Me: So where are you?!
He: NO I'M NOT TELLING YOU.
And both of us starts laughing cause we were really very agitated.
Typing out doesn't seem the least funny. But in real life it was :D
Pictures yesterday:
I'm off to sleep. Gotta wake up in 6 hours time!
4:02 AM ♥