Sunday, March 11, 2007
I've been looking forward to service & cell nowadays. Not that I didn't look forward to last time, just that I feel much better.
I'm stuck with publicity again. This's the third time! I wanna do something else perhaps. I'm glad that things are fine between us already :) Okay, maybe nothing even happened in the first place. Anyway, thank God Missions sign-up are extended till next week. I'll obey :)
Eyecandy is love! For the third time (hmm, third again?) in three weeks, we wore couple tees okay! It wasn't planned at all. Seeing eyecandy's joy! His whole group's two thumbs up man!
I'm watching The Champions now. Aww, the story's so sad :'( Just like Yalun's story...
His girlfriend died. He said that if he had a chance, he'd want to go back with his Gf. He loves children & basketball, so he said that he would want to have 12 children (11 guys 1 girl) so that he could form a basketball team. So sweet right! Why did his Gf had to die -cries
Ugh. I need to rant at Theresa!! Pfft.
1:10 AM ♥