Saturday, March 31, 2007
While I sat at the rocks drawing, that sense of satisfaction was deep within me. You told me that you were very touched and was very appreciative, and told me not to do that again. But hey you know what, I'd do anything to see you smile your 10watt smile again! It's just a form of way expressing my care and concern. Won't you feel happy if your friends are?!
You're someone whom I treasure a lot, and is very fortunate to have you as a friend. As you related your past to me, things did stir up within me, and I reflected on my past. You were one of the factors indirectly bring me back to the #1 person in my life! I experienced God's love, and I know He's the only one who can be there for me till the very end of time. And you were there encouaging me to clear things up with people whom were really affecting me quite a bit.
Thank you for being such a blessing in my life! THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D
I know that sounded cheesy, but HAHA NO, don't get the wrong idea. It's just friends ;]
3:55 AM ♥