Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's gonna be 6am soon! I'm like some kinda owl lah. The birds are already chirping.

Eyecandy's still online!

I spent one and a half hours doing up Leon's picture! I nearly went mad okay. How to combine landscape & portrait pictures together. That was the challenge I faced. But it turned out well after all. He said many many thanks to me.

I was damn shock to see Damien online before 3am. He went to Romp2 but came home earlier cause he has something on later. Well, seems like everyone's back from Romp2 already. Apparently, my EX Eyecandy stripped his top while clubbing. He's hot man! I bet all the girls are going gaga over him. AndIwasthefirstonewhoheeveraskedtodancewithSoIamveryveryhonoured:DAndheactuallyrememberedme! Way to go, hotttie ;)

Some despicable people insulted X. Stupid -.- I see already so pek cek. X also never do anything. TMD.

Y'knw. I really don't want our f/s to go down the drain just like this. Jealousy isn't taking us anywhere. I'm sorry, but I do get jealous easily. I don't see the point in you doing things like that. I know I'm in the wrong too. That, I'll admit. But yeah whatever. It's your choice.

My head's starting to hurt, and I'm gonna fall sick soon. Nose's running away.

AND! I wanna eat Macs breakfast :D

Move bitch, get outta my way

Goodbye fellow readers! :) TTFN.

5:57 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com