Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm moodless now.

Was talking to - on the phone last night till like 2.30am again. And I found out something. Immediate reaction was to scream at the top of my voice, in the wee hours of the night. Damnit, I nearly cried again. How the hell did he know? It's either an action of betrayal, or he's just smart. I have nowhere to hide my face anymore man. It's sooo embarrassing. Ah shitz.

Thank you - for everything. You made me laugh like some mad cow though. Thank you Sherwyn too.

Cries. China and India trip's totally full already. I really don't know where to go now. And the worst thing's that I haven't talked to my dad about it yet. God, please help :'(

My hair's jet black now. I just gotta get use to the fugly colour.

School sucks. The cool teachers just keep picking on me. Wth, go die man -.- And my form teacher loves to look at me from head to toe, to find something to find fault with me. Now that my hair's black, she can't say anything already so she catches other things. Wtheck.

Anyway, went Marina Square today with Venice & Fiona. Yesss, I bought my green havaianas already! Had tea at Secret Recipe :) There's so many things I wanna buy, but I'm broke.

I'm not missing you.
I just don't love you no more.
'Cause everytime I think you're gone, you show up in my rear-view mirror.


:D

11:27 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com