Thursday, March 01, 2007
There's no 29 Feb this year, and since it's midnight already, so yeah :)
To Yong Quan>
One of my dearest guy friend! We're in different classes now, and sometimes I feel so lost without you. I can't believe I'm saying that, but yes. Those past 2 years, I seem to be so dependent on you, but now everything have changed. No doubt I miss you, but we're still on good terms. Finally, I got to talk to you. Don't be sad anymore okay, you gotta move on! Since I took 1 year, you shall take 7 years xP Follow your heart, and do what's best for yourself. Open up your heart to someone new. Unless you do so, you're never gonna have a change in where you are now. I love you! :]
Relationship's a chore :/ Sigh. My friends, cheer up please. It hurts to see you guys like that. Now I know what a nuisance I've been for the past 1 year. Face the issue bravely, and overcome it! Running away won't resolve anything. Don't do anything stupid to abuse yourself. It numbs the inflicting pain, but you're just running away from the issue.
I make it sound as if it's so simple, but sigh read between the lines...
On a lighter tone, met Lenis, Gan & Edwin just now. Slacked and I wanted, but remembered my promise. And I can prepare to retain, cause I'm not passing any subjects. But, I passed my CLT test! Yahoo x56412312497.
Going TP tomorrow, or is it Suntec? I don't know. Friday's off day, yay! GF outing again. But now that everything happened, I don't know if they still have the mood :(
Venice, this is for you:
If the hero, never comes to you
If you need someone, you’re feeling blue
If you wait for love, and you’re alone
If you call your friends, nobody’s home
You can run away, but you can’t hide
Through a storm and through a lonely night
Then I’ll show you there’s a destiny
The best things in life, they are free
But if you wanna cry; cry on my shoulder
If you need someone, who cares for you
If you’re feeling sad, your heart gets colder
Yes I show you what real love can do
If your sky is grey oh let me know
There’s a place in heaven, where we’ll go
If heaven is a million years away
Oh just call me and I’ll make your day
When the nights are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay by your sideI promise you, I’ll never hide
12:37 AM ♥