Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Joshua & Bing Hui! :D

Went for the experiential learning thing at TP. Afterwards went to Suntec for the career guidance. I think I finally know what I wanna do when I grow up, yay :D At least have some ideas. But it costs 6 digits, omg :/

Went window shopping at Marina, then went to Esplanade with.. Venice, Fiona, Andra, Ali, Ahmed big & small. Weird combi right, I know. Haha.

A mass of contradictions. Sometimes I really don't understand, why you read mine and get insulted? Can't you just stop coming here?! If not, up to you. How have I not let things rest. "She started it first" Hah yeah, I started everything okay?! Damn, I don't understand you lah Now I'm not bothering your friend and your friend ain't bothering me, so what's more -.- Since you hate this, stop it then. I'll stop here.

8:10 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com