Tuesday, March 13, 2007
I'm talking to Eyecandy now :D :D :D He's such an inspiration!
I didn't go Sentosa in the end, cause I woke up late. I think I'm such a failure, because everytime I cancel plans because I can't wake up.
So, I met Theresa at 2 plus (as usual I was late) and we went to CS to buy stuff. Met Desmond there too. Ate late lunch and headed to MRT platform.
We encountered this damn weird person! He sat so near to us, and I told Theresa that that guy's weird, so I asked her to move. So many trains passed, but he didn't take. He just had to take the one we're boarding. On the MRT, he took out his phone and snapped a picture of us. sadpjaskdaldks. Pervert -.- Then we took out our camera and snapped a picture of him too :D
Okay. Met Stephanie and Michele at Bugis. Walked around and ate Mos Burger
>>> Fast forward
Went to Parkview square to find Angela. We took quite a long time to find our way around. After that, walked to Suntec and we drank. I don't like the taste of alcohol already. It doesn't taste nice anymore.
That's practically what I did the whole day.
Damnit, youtube doesn't show the last episode of The Champions. Ugh, what's the point of watching the whole show when they never show the last episode! Does anyone know how I can watch ittt?
I WANNA GROW FATTT!!!
1:08 AM ♥