Wednesday, March 07, 2007
This's my 200th post!
I didn't go school today, because..
#1. There's Lit test which I haven't even read a single page of TKMB.
#2. I gotta rush out 2 zhou ji, 2 zuo wen, 3 jian bao. Which is totally MIP for me to do in one night!
#3. I need to replenish my beauty sleeeeep :)
#4. I was (self-proclaimed) sick last night.
#5. School's such a chore.
Ashley & Theresa didn't go school too. No we didn't plan together. It's much of a coincidence.
Yalun makes my world go round! How cute :D :D :D
Parkway after school with Venice. That siaochabor wanted to go Vivo just for her Candy Empire. And now she blames me, haha. I hope you really thought it true about what Andra & I said.
I talked to Ivy yesterday, about Missions. We two are really at a lost. We don't know where/what/when/why/how! And gotta hand in the form this Saturday. Ahhh.
I really hope * doesn't get X..... Sister, don't worry yeah! Everything's gonna be fine (How cliche)
Okay, I'm going to meet Theresa now! We're going shopping I'm late, damn!
12:37 AM ♥