Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Christine <3

Blogger's being gay. It doesn't allow us to have a - at the beginning and the end of our url anymore. Thus the change.

School has started again. 10 weeks of intensive studying again. Omg, I think I can just die. Anyway, I think 3R's getting better. The talk a particular teacher gave was really effective. Finally, someone who bring us up instead of putting us down. And at least I think there's nothing wrong between me & her anymore. Will we be as bonded as 2a'06 by the end of 2008? Hmm, I wonder...

I've been rushing out Geog project for the past two days, so no time to blog. Really quite stressed up with the workload. Plus my March Holidays HW. This + that + this + that = a whole big ball of work!

I talked on the phone with - until 4.40am today. I only had 1 hour of sleep, and then I had to wake up again for school. I'm seriously damn retarded, cause I cried after - told me something :\ Haha. But everything - said is really so true. Anw, he & I feels very honoured :] Heh.

So, I couldn't pay a single attention during class at all. Maths, ELit, Eng & SS, I was practically dozing off sleeping, somewhere deep in lalaland. I even forsaked my Recess just to catch up with sleep. I promise I'll never stay up till that late just to talk on the phone again man.. Bet - was sleeping his ass off too. We're horrible kids.\

I'm embarrassing myself like crap these few days!

I was just telling Venice and Theresa how much I wanted to see Eyecandy, and in the end, I really met him! I was just grinning to myself as we talked to each other.

I looked away, then I looked back at you.
And I don't wanna fall to pieces,
I just wanna sit and stare at you.
I don't wanna talk about it

I never expected you'd know. The above, it's exactly how I'm feeling. Why, why did you have to know :( There's this strain and barrier now. Sigh.

8:15 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com