Sunday, March 11, 2007

I have a family called- STER! I know very lame, but fun okay! We're young at heart.

Click on it please!

Cool right, I know ;D

They spent half of the time bugging me what's hong gan. I told them must stay gold, and I don't wanna teach them bad. HAHA. And everytime, I'm the bad guy! Conver between us.

HUISTER` Simply inexplicable; says:
OMG CONNIE

HUISTER` Simply inexplicable; says:
DONT BE HORNY

Conniester ;D says:
HOI

Conniester ;D says:
IS AMANDA TEACH ONE

Amandaster♥ A strength within knowing I will find says:
WTH? ME?!

Conniester ;D says:
AHAHAHHA

Conniester ;D says:
KIDDING LAH

Conniester ;D says:
HAIYO

Amandaster♥ A strength within knowing I will find says:
EVERYTHING ME LOR ): BOOOOOOOOOOO. HAHAHA

Conniester ;D says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conniester ;D says:
SIAO

Amandaster♥ A strength within knowing I will find says:
NOT FUNNY OKAY.

Amandaster♥ A strength within knowing I will find says:
I'M LIKE SOME KINDA BAD KID -.-

Conniester ;D says:
YOURE A GOOD KID

Conniester ;D says:
YOU TEACH PEOPLE GOOD STUFF

Amandaster♥ A strength within knowing I will find says:
OF COURSE -BEAMS



They are all from 3V and I'm stuck in shitty 3R. Lol, someone always claims people copy he/she, TSK. I wonder why.......... :]

Anw! Nat asked me to go club @ Clinic today. But no, I'm at home :D Guai right?

Monday: Sentosa with STER plus other people. Then meet Theresa, Angela, Michele after that to ton?
Tuesday: Claire asked me to go club with her, Hui Wen, Vans. And maybe Liang & Ryan? But I promised I wouldn't go anymore. Ahhhh. Temptations.
The rest of the week, I don't know yet. But studies don't fit in anywhere...

Ah, I think this holiday's gonna be havoc for me again.. But Dec was the havoc-est ever man!

I miss Montfort guys, Christine, Jollin & VL! :(

9:38 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com