Friday, March 09, 2007

Anniversary❤


NOTE: CHOOSE TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I'M NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT HERE, IF YOU'RE UNHAPPY. MY BLOG, SO GET LOST. YOUR EYES, CHOOSE TO READ WHAT YOU WANT. UNDESIRABLE PEOPLE, SCRAM. WARN'D.

Today's a bad day. Screw school

I swear teachers suck to the core man. They're some fucking fucktards. They always think that they're right, and when we try to clarify things, they claim we're being defiant. Cb. Full of themselves. Teachers only what, big deal. They can go jump down the building and die, who'd fucking care. Teacher's just a label for them. How to respect them, when they don't even respect us. I don't fucking care if they don't respect me man. I don't even need their respect. _l_

First thing in the morning during flag-raising, I got screamed/shouted at by some fucking teacher infront of the whole fucking school cause of my hair colour. Fuck, that teacher thinks that I'm lying when I said I dyed back my hair thrice already. What a bitch. What makes her think I'm lying huh. She know better to get her facts right first please. She's not even my form teacher, care so much for what. So what even if TMS name's brought down? At most expelled me, the troublemaker, only what. What fucking authority man. Knnbccb. Hong gan lah. Get out of school asap please -.-

My results rocked. Failed 4 subjects. But I'm quite satisfied with my results still. Didn't do that badly as I thought I would have, and at least I'm 14th position in class. It's not that bad to me.

I've seriously lost all source of motivation, bring me back up once again. That one thing brought me back to my pit. I know I've disappointed many, but I need my own space and time to really cool down and think things through. Rushing things out wouldn't help me, neither would it for either. What's the difference of never knowing at all? When every step I take is always too small. Maybe it's just something I won't be afraid to admit but lately, I feel like I don't give a shit. What's the use of even bothering to do work, when the outcome's still so bad.

Seriously, I think you're out to ruin my life. We've never been close, and I can't engage in a conversation with you. Care and concern? That's really turning into an irritation to me. Who the hell are you to interfere in my life? I'm starting to see you as a sore in the eye. I can't help but to give you the cold shoulder. I really hate the way you're managing things. Doing things behind my back? But sorry, I eventually knew about it.

What I'm seriously enjoying in life now, nothing. Self-indulgence is such a hard habit to brake. It's all just a waste of time in the end. Gah, I seriously need to cool down, and I'm feeling much better after all this ranting :)

10:59 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com