Monday, March 26, 2007
Saturday night Sunday morning was cool. Chatted till 8am in the morning, and I had to wake up at 11am! 3 hours of sleep, and that managed to last me the whole day :)
Today was tiring. School was the cause of it. Anyway, I rushed out Chem (theory part) & Geog project today. We still haven't done the fixing of the balls yet! And I haven't touched a single piece of homework yet. There goes my sleep again!
3R won 3U with a score of 3-1 :)
You don't know how much better I feel, after that talk with you. Clarified things, and now things are in a much much better shape compared to last time. I've really embarrassed myself so much. At least now we're back to square one, though I know things can never be the same as before.
He found out :/
11:01 PM ♥