Saturday, March 24, 2007
I talked to my dad just now, and I 70% can go missions :] But one of the main reason is cause of our holiday. My older brother's going China, and if I'm also going I-don't-know-where, our holiday would be affected.
The whole of Nov's taken up due to preparation of Os, and then my brother come I go, I come he goes kinda thing is hard to arrange for our holiday. Oh well. I should just leave this into His hands :)
Okay. I just woke up an hour ago. Pig I know. Haven't had enough sleep recently, and also due to the talking on phone to wee hours of the morning.
Y'know, sometimes I wonder.. Life's like a script manual. All those ups and downs, are like drama in a drama serial. Those different episodes in a serial are different accounts in life. If only life wasn't a script manual, just a free relaxing one. Then we wouldn't have to suffer so much!
I'm off to church soon!
Pictures from different events:


Prettaye :D But I won't get close to these anymore, promise.
Yesterday's post below!
3:47 PM ♥