Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yesterday

Went to watch the basketball match after school. TMS VS GV. Tms won by more then half. Some stupid airheads threw the ball from above and hit Jerrold on the head. Airheads what, what to do. Idiots -.-

After that when Angela & I were in Tanah Merah MRT, QY called and asked us go to Blk 77 basketball court. So we went all the way back there. Watched all of them play basketball.

Everyone left, and was left with WW, LK, MS, QY & the both of us. We played COT. Haha, so fun. Left at around 9pm, then went home.

Today
Happy Birthday Wee Tong & Rachel! :D

Stayed back after school for a while to watch the basketballers train. Theresa went home, Angela & I went out. We went to Bugis to walk around. We went to find Hui Wen!! :D Yay, so long since we met her. And as usual, we did our normal girls stuff. Haha. After that, she went back to work.

Then both of us went to buy our shorts. Went to White sands after that to eat dinner and slacked. Met Veto & Lester. Went home at 8pm.

I will only blog when I'm online :) Okay, bye!

p.s all thx to THERESA for credit.=DDD

8:44 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com