Friday, February 02, 2007

YAHOO! I FOUND MY PASSWORD :D :D :D Amanda's a happy kid, whoo!

I can't really remember what happened, so I'll blog briefly.

Monday
Happy Birthday Ginny! <3

Ate LJS with 2A'06 girls. Yay, I love them :D

Celebrated Ginny's birthday. Met her for dinner and we walked around in Suntec. Wanted to eat Marche, but it was close. Ended up eating Swensens. Our 7 years of friendship. I treasure this girl dearly :)

Tuesday
I'll definately flunk my P.Geog test. Damn it man.

After school, went to watch Bball match. Tms VS NAS. We were quite on par up till the third quarter. The last quarter, they just gave up. NAS scored 10 points in just 1 minute! Lost 41-60. Stayed back and watch Manjusri VS CCHM. The girls are hot ;D Hah!

Wednesday
A Maths test. I'm bound to flunk that stupid test, ugh. Other people say it's chicken feet. All the people around me were dying too, I suppose?

Went out to eat with Angela. I was so frigging tired. Went to Town park to chit chat after that. She told me something, which make me regret so so sooo much :'( And I can't believed I didn't tell anyone about it. It seriously slipped my mind.

I need to think it through. Don't come running back to me.

Thursday
Chemistry & Chinese test. Hoho, I bet I'll top the class! From the bottom. Omg lahsxz.

Went Bugis with Shermaine & Theresa after school. A break from school.

Slept from 5.45-8.30, and 10.30-the next morning :D 11 hours of sleep, I feel great man! Totally fatigue from school already.

Today
We changed our sitting position, and I don't like my new position. I'll protest after one week.

Skipped karaoke competition after school and went under the block with Angela & Quan You. We were playing cards. Laughed until we went crazy and our jaws were hurting, haha.

Heh, okay bye! I'll come back, soon!

11:01 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com