Sunday, February 04, 2007

Welsonn Goh, please cheer up.

Miscommunications and when silence is finally broken, everything came crumbling down. It's an exit cue, and that the bidding of goodbye. So it ends here, full stop, period.

Okay. Service & there wasn't cell today. So the 8 of us cabbed down to airport, cause Vanessa was gonna send Evie off. My stomach was hurting like ohmygoodnessgraciousme that I couldn't even walk and I was close to tears. And that led me to not being able to eat properly. I desperately wanna grow fat!! Camwhore in the toilet, we had fun with a capital letter F!

We were outside NTUC, wanting to go in to buy food. We saw this mad mother shouting at her 2 very very young sons, about 4 & 6 years old? She slapped the younger one and his head hit against the glass. Force + force = double impact! And she pinched the older one, till his right part of his face was swollen, and I think he was bleeding.

We wanted to call the police. Child abuse, grr! We see until so pek cek. And we almost walked up to the mother and tell her off. She should belong in IMH.

Anw 53-ed to Pasir Ris and went town park to slack, then went to White Sands Mac to play bridge. Blah blah, reached home at 11.30pm.

On a lighter tone, someone stole my slippers! So that gives me an excuse to get a new one. I've been wanting havainas since I was in Australia('06). Almost got a pair on Ginny's birthday, but.. nvm I'll wait :D

I still have those 50+ smses of birthday wishes in my phone. & that very very special one..

It's 3.32am! Currently talking to Damien now. Yesterday's post's below. Okay, bye.

JH, I miss you like mad :(

3:32 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com