Friday, February 16, 2007

So yesterday, a good day turned out to be a not so good day after all.

I went out last night (yeah whatever YQ & Andra d:), and coincidentally met Veto. He purposely almost banged into me. And words were about to shoot out of my mouth, when I realised it was him. Luckily I looked up in time, so ite he didn't bang me. Haha. Met him on V day too. Two days straight in a row.

Was outside when phone batt went flat. I wanted to use the phone so badly, as I was texting too. Left where I was immediately, then rushed home. Scared I got locked out of the house too, cause no one was at home and I didn't bring my key out. Got home and started what I was supposed to do.

I talked to Theresa, and we both cried. I read what Venice wrote for me, and I cried too. Sometimes I really wonder, am I emo or what. What else can I do but cry? Drink & Smoke

:'(

12:43 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com