Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Yeah. I made a mistake. JH got 6 points actually.
That girl is so kaypo. Why does she even bother about what I do? So what even if I stay back after school and watch the bastketballers train. Is that her problem? Not at all please. And she bloody peng wei and said that after training, I would ask the basketballers "Ni men yao bu yao qu chi". Hahaha yeah right. She's not even there and how would she know I said this kinda things. Obviously making things up. And there she goes around telling people Amanda this Amanda that. Stop acting cute please. Don't be a follower and only want to go with those who are popular. Be who you are man. Get a life. I hate you :) You can hate me all you want, I don't give a damn. Go on, tell everyone things about me. I seriously dont care. I detest you and only you. Your friends are fine.
I'm done ranting. Don't mind the language though it's unglam ;)
Anw 3R's having a riot now. Flaming each other on blogs. I told Andra about it. And we were kinda sarcastic. Anw I have no hard feelings against 3R. 2 years with them, so I just gotta live life on.
Ever since you step out of my life, I knew I had to do many things independently. There's no more you for me to lean on. I went through those nights of crying and then it was as if the world had came to an end. Endless tears and emotions. Things are getting hard for me now, but I'm gonna hang in there. I've let you go, but I can't forget you.
The red day's tomorrow!
8:13 PM ♥