Saturday, February 10, 2007

I was MIA for days and I'm back.

Thursday
Angela, Theresa & me were supposed to get our flats, but change in plans. Went to TM ate and walked around first. Met Veto, Lester and Roxanne at LJS afterwards. Roxanna's Mr Jared Oh's cousin! What a small world.

Went Mango to look around. I wanted to buy this top, but that outlet didn't have the colour I wanted, so they helped me check it out and reserved it at Parkway. They went to cut their hair afterwards, I went home cause I was going shopping with my mum.

Yay, I bought Charles & Keith heels, flats, handbag & clutch. And something else, shan't be disclosed. Shopping with parents are great!

Friday
Cross country today. Nothing really much. Cabbed home immediately after that and bathed. Went out to meet Angela at Tanah Merah then Theresa's sis bf picked us up from there and fetched us to AHS to watch the Bball match.

TMS VS DMS. We lost by 50 points. But nvm, since that's our last match. After that went to the playground settle daiji stuff. Spent almost half a day there. Waste time only! All I know is that we should never get involved in gang stuff. Anw Venice came half way.

After so long, made our way to Vivo. We had so much fun together! Played in the open square and we relieved our childhood moments. We played the water thing, and all 4 of us got all wet! Haha. Went to the top to look at stars. Visible stars after so many days/m0nths.

We went window shopping after that. All of us were broke, cause of the stupid thing settled before that. We laughed a lot and enjoyed ourself. Yay. I love my Girlfriends!

Went to Royal to find QY, WW and LK after that. He called and we quarreled. Reached home at midnight plus.

My brother got 8 points for O levels. And he freaking doesn't study at all. And during O levels, he still goes out. Smart ass. JH got 10 points. I'm proud of both of them! I finally get to meet JH tomorrow! :D

Today
Met at Parkway to discuss about the debate things with Mr Toh, Syed, John & Andra. Mr Toh treated us Starbucks. Haha. After that, they followed me to purchase my Mango top. Went home afterwards and headed to Church.

Cell was cancelled today partly cause of Joeyee & me. Went grass patch to slack and I went home.

Pictures on Friday.
































More would be uploaded soon. Pictures with Venice.

11:52 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com