Saturday, February 17, 2007
After being outside, came home and boo, waterfall again. 5 rounds of crying yesterday, hur. GFs, Connie calling me and telling me about those two, love. I can just jump down the building and die. A down part in life again :(
So not in CNY mood.
You>
I can't bring myself forward hate you. I treasure you too much to even hate you. Bf/Gf, I'd definately choose GF. Perhaps life has been too smooth sailing for you, and like what M said, it's time to make painful decisions. All I wanted to know, I've confronted you already. All I wanted to know is why you did those things. I don't hate you for lying or anything, because I know that love can't be forced But, why did you have to lie. Maybe this is retribution. You know, karma.. Does your ex mean nothing to you at all?
I've given in and surrendered already. What more must I do. She said that she takes her hat off me, and the other she said that I'm magnanimous. But I know that I can't be a selfish bitch anymore. It's time I just let go. I really don't know how to face you when school reopens. Will things be the same as before, or will we be enemies? Maybe you're expecting me to hate you, but once again I don't hate you. But I ask you, would you choose your GF or BF? I know you are matured enough to answer this yourself.
You, I don't hate you at all. I hereby give you two my blessings :)
Connie>
Sorry I didn't really get to talk to you properly yesterday night.
Firstly, how would both of them know that you two knows? Someone must have opened her big mouth what. So you should go after the big mouth first. Anw it's really not your fault. Tampines is not their territory, and so you can step there. And it's your mouth. So what even if you tell others. Why should they care, it's your mouth Therefore, I encourage you to continue what you are doing, and don't even give a damn about them >:D Haha, too bad we're kaypo people. And we love poking our nose into people's business. So? What can they do? Spray acid in our eyes to make us blind? Not a chance, bitches.
And don't worry. Your eyesight's perfect! I know it and I just know it. Haha, I'm sooooooo sorry if my judgement is wrong, NOT. That's what you think about him what. You're just giving your opinion. An opinion is something which not necessarily is a fact. But unfortunately, people who are not da fang enough, might think that- Bawlll, Connie said this and that about my honeybunny. I hate Connie, cause she said bad things about him. Awwww. Haha Connie, don't even bother. If they wanna bitch, so can we. I suppose it's one of my fortes?
And oh please. So what even if that murual looks like hers? Connie, heck care. She didn't even copyright it, neither did she paten it. She can go on saying about whatever she does. Anyway I have no fault agaist this person. It's the one who's backing her up and confronting people. You shouldn't even bother about her. She's no threat. Even if she is, oh mummy I'm so scared please come and save me. She said that if she sees anyone saying bad things about her dearest, she'll come after whoever.. So here, I'm saying things about her dearest. I'll wait till she confronts me. Anyway, she don't have any right. Because this is MY blog. MY thoughts. Who ask her to be such an extra ass to read this.
You know why I even bother voicing out on this, cause I don't like her. She's just my senior, who is 2 years older then me. Hah. Respect? Nah, she doesn't deserve it. I heard so many stories from people, esp some of the basketballers who had been close to her. I have a damn bad impression of her :) And she stared at my class manager during FTCT. How I know about this even when I skipped school? Cause people who hate her, bother telling me :) I don't think she can count who hates her even using her fingers plus toes. Both of them can continue hating us
"IF ONLY THOSE TWO DIDN'T OPEN THEIR BIG MOUTH.."
HEY MY DEAREST SENIOR, IF ONLY YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT MY TWO DEAREST FRIENDS SAID.
I can't tell you this through your tagboard, so I wrote it here. Easily done, cheers! :)
3:11 PM ♥