Friday, February 23, 2007
"People do change, and feelings change too. So, if you don't try to forget him and don't try to don't think about others, you will just be left behind when others move on." That's what Venice told me. I love all my friends! They're such encouraging people. And some of them even dedicate posts to me :) Thanks x965238465123!
Okayyyyyy!
Wednesday
Happy Birthday Hazel & Firdaus! :D
Some people wanna attitude me in school cum class :( I'm sooo sad to the max plus core. AP only cansxz. It's a long day in school. Was practically falling asleep. Screw SS test!
Parkway after school with Girlfriends plus Fiona. For once, I went out and didn't buy anything, haha. Cause I did already last Friday. Me and Venice eyed this rolling stone top, but when we found out that someone has that top, we've decided that we don't wanna buy already.
Oh yah! I met Damien & Nathanael at Parkway. I screamed like a mad woman the first thing I saw them. Damn, I missed Christine & Kerwin like just a few minutes before -.-
Thursday
Happy Birthday Sherwyn! :D
I confronted her and yeah, things are okay now. Besides she quote sincerely apologise[d] unquote to me. So, let the matter rest.
Went to TM to look for birthday presents after school. Met Tammy & Lyeyee. Nothing much..
Today
Happy Birthday Brendon & Yanen! :D
Went to Citylink/Marina Square after school with Venice. Yay, we catched up! Hah, I sound as if we've drifted from Pacific to Antarctic ocean. I'm gonna buy that $149 bag soon man! ;D I have a fetish for bags. Then, both of us bought our M)phosis flats. We just walked into the shop. "Eh this flats quite nice leh?" "Okay lor, buy lor" HAHA. Went to Subway, and Theresa joined us after that.
Trained back to Tampines and went to Ikea. Fiona & YS came afterwards. It was our first time there okay! Sua gu, I know. Man, I'm so love in love with Ikea. We bought like thousands of stuff. I'm gonna go there with my parents soon. So I can get my stuff, and the best thing is that it's paid by them. Yay! I wanna revamp my room but on second thoughts, nahhh.
Home at around 7.30, then I went out again. I felt bad, cause YQ needed my help quite badly but I couldn't help. So sorry!
I'm doing badly in tests. Emaths test, 2/20. Amaths re-test, 0/20 -.- (MY AS WELL DON'T TAKE RIGHT!) Chem test, 8/20. Blah blah. The only tests I've passed in this whole term so far is Elit test and Emaths test on Indices. Oh yah. I must must must! pass my Chem re-test. Even if it's just scraping through. Cause............... :D
I need to visit the club soon. Man, I'm so tempted!! I don't see a need to indulge in alcohol and cigs now -beams. But I want just a lil of vodka pleaseee? I know he'll forbid me!
I'm a self-claimed bitch, so what? Unlike you :D Carry yourself properly, so-not-a-bitch woman. Yeahyeah, you're the greatest lah. And I realise that I'm not the only one who detest the oh-so-not-deserved-to-be-respected senior of mine. I read someone elses' blog, and I roflmao :D The way the post was, it was seriously damn funnnnny ;)
Theresa told me she saw someone's bf today. Lol, all the same - comments.
CNY Pics:.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




CNY fever!
11:27 PM ♥