Sunday, February 18, 2007
How does it feel to see your ex with someone close to you?
Life hasn't been smooth-sailing for me. But I really learnt from the past 1 year, that only I can pick myself up when I've fallen. The only thing now is that, my heart's still not willing to open up. Time, that's probably all I need :)
After exactly 10 months minus 1 day of break up, I finally finally finally knew the actual plus real plus definate plus reasonable answer of why we broke up. Man, I'm proud of him, reaaaally <3
Okay. Yesterday night Today morning at around 2am, Veto messaged me and ask me out to drink. CNY, best time to drink! Heh. So I ended up sleeping at 4am plus.
Currently at Kembangan. I'm watching The Champions now. Yan Xing Su is love! I can go gaga over him :D
That's about it, bye! :)
8:56 PM ♥